Friday, June 17, 2005

TGIF?

Well, it seems that it is finally Friday. Not that Estrela Mountain Dogs ever get a day off. No, we are always on guard protecting our realm and our families. In fact, I don't really understand why some humans like to "sleep in" on weekends. What is up with that? Even the wolfhounds don't like to sleep in. Of course, they are motivated by hunger and not the need to protect the humans.

My agent is rather gruff on weekend mornings when I bark. I don't think he realizes that I need to maintain perimeter control of my realm and the only way to do so is to bark. Toads don't take the weekends off! In fact, I am pretty sure that would be prime striking opportunity in the devious mind of the toad.

So, it may be Friday but there will be no rest for the fearless Estrela or his humans in the morning.

-Bart-

No comments: