Tuesday, August 09, 2005

From the "inside"

Today I am writing to you from some strange kennel. I do not know why I was sent here or how long I will be here. The big dummy Brogan is here too.

They feed us well and we get exercise, and there are lots of new humans to adore me. I managed to sneak out to use a computer in an office during "free play." I have to be quick because I don't know what they would do to me if they caught me, even though it is my right as an Estrela to be using the computer!

I just know that Sabrina is getting to clean out the sink instead of me... the only good thing is that it's not Brogan!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Bart! I miss you, sorta. I managed to lick the streusel topping off of the dessert again last night!

Can you come home and have Sabrina take your place? She's bothering me today.

Love,
Daisy