Monday, June 13, 2005

Cleaning!

I am rather annoyed with my favorite human. No, not my agent. His wife. She's cleaning my kitchen! I did not ask for this. I do not want this. To show my extreme displeasure with her tidiness endeavor, I made sure to dig a nice hole in the yard, the better to dirty my Estrela paws. Then when she came to admonish me, I ran right past her and into the kitchen leaving my my pawprints all across my freshly washed floor.

She was unhappy. Very unhappy. I was gleeful, but this didn't last long as she made me go into my crate for the rest of the afternoon. I tried to refuse, but I must say she was rather pushy about it. I wonder if she puts my agent in a crate when he makes messes?

So, now I am out but very exhausted as it is getting humid here again. I'm going to give the human a few hours of a clean kitchen floor before I muddy it up again.

-Bart-

No comments: